Sunday, January 15, 2023

1/13/23 - 1/14/23 Sea Days

1/13/23 

Today was a chill day. We hung out at Vibe for the whole day. Lunch was the buffet. The buffet doesn't have a lot, but what they have is very good. I liked the focaccia pizza, stir fry, and flank steak. We had dinner at Indulge Food Hall. Glenn had the ribs and I had chicken Tikka masala. Both were very good. We tried to find a good spot at a bar but everything was packed so we headed to bed.

1/14/23 
We had to skip Great Stirrup Cay today due to high winds. I took some seasickness meds before heading to bed. I was glad I did. The ship was bouncy. We had about 30 minutes of churn that was very exciting in the morning.  I worked all morning. Glenn enjoyed the Thermal Lounge in the spa. We had a very good lunch at Hudson's. I had the delicious tomato soup again, the roast beef sandwich, and the kale salad. 

Then we hung out in the cabin. We got to see a nice sunset over Miami. 




We are headed to Los Lobos for dinner.  The guacomole and quesadillas were very good. Glenn had the grilled shrimp. They were delicious. My steak tacos were terrible. The tortilla fell apart. The steak was cold, salty, and tough. The churros for dessert were very good. 

We ended the night at Metropolitan bar with our family - Cowboy and Lovely. We talked about how we do really feel like members of each other's family.  We have to start planning when we will see them again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment