Friday, March 31, 2023

Our Tiny House

 For our brief time back in Tampa for doctor appointments and to switch out clothes, we rented a tiny house in Zephyrhills. It's 360 square feet. It was great! I think I could live in a tiny house if I was a bit more organized. I did with for a little more space as we were unpacking and repacking all our bags. Also - the queen bed was pushed all the way to the wall so it's impossible to get up without waking up the other person. 





I worked all day every day during out stay. I did get one dinner out to Zephyrhills Brewery. It was great. The beers were very good. I loved the community vibe. Wednesday night is bingo night and they had a smoked wings food truck. 



I felt like I was sprinting every day trying to finalize all the details for Japan, but we got it all done and off we go tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment