Friday, March 23, 2018

3.3.19 - 3.11.18 Crown Princess

Glenn and I met our friends Tom and Margaret on the Crown Princess or an 8 night cruise. The weather was perfect. The ship was a bit rocky. We had terrific service and great food except for the night at Sabatin's, the Italian restaurant. That was terrible. We had a great nightly routine of the wine bar, the Platinum lounge, and then off to dinner. We saw a terrific show about magic.

In St Kitts, we spent the day at Reggae Beach. In Grand Turk, we went snorkeling. In St Thomas, we decided to stay on the ship since I worked most of the morning. In Antigua, we toured Sandals Grande Antigua.

We loved the large balcony. I think it's the most time I've spent on a balcony. The trip was so relaxing.

I loved all the activities on the ship. We took part in an escape room. They had fun deck parties with an amazing band. The Love Boat themed deck party was awesome. The ballooon drop in the atrium was so much fun. They recreate the Voice competition complete with swiveling chairs. We never won trivia, but we tried a lot. I loved watching the movies on deck. They bring out these chair pads with pillows and offer popcorn and blankets. I saw Battle of the Sexes and The Greatest Showman. 




Reggae beach 


St Thomas 

Our nightly stop in the Platinum happy hour 





No comments:

Post a Comment