Friday, August 24, 2018

8.16.18 Work trip to Antigua

I was selected to go on a FAM trip to Antigua. On these trips, we visit resorts and attractions so that we can better match clients to these experiences 

This trip was fantastic. The other agents were great! The resorts we saw were fantastic. 




I stayed at Galley Bay. This is now one of my favorite resorts..ever. I had a beachfront room right in front of a group of coral with great snorkeling.




 I loved waking up each morning and going snorkeling. The staff was amazing. It is adults only all inclusive. Absolutely fantastic. 

My other favorite activity was heading to the Sunday night BBQ at Shirley Heights. The 40 person steel drum band was amazing. 


I also really liked Sting Ray City. I did not like the Grand Cayman experience, but this was so much better - less people, more space.


No comments:

Post a Comment