Tuesday, July 22, 2014

June 30th - July 6th Fun Times with our Niece and Nephew

For the first week in June - I headed to Indianapolis to stay with the my sister and hang out with my niece and nephew for the week. It was a lot of fun! We played puzzles, went for walks on the Monan Trail, and cooked. My nephew is such a fun baby. He just lights up when you do something that makes him laugh. We played a cute game where I would say "Tell Me a Story" and he would just babbled away! 

On Sunday, we held Conner's baptism. It was so much fun getting the whole family together.


 I especially love seeing my cousin's wife Gwen. We both thought we looked very nice so we just stood around waiting for someone to take our picture. 

Finally, Conner's Godmother did the honors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment