Monday, June 23, 2014

June 13th - 15th 2014: Father's Day in Indianapolis

We headed up to Indianapolis for Father's Day to visit my Mom and Dad and my sister and her family. We had a blast! I walked my niece to the park as she "rode her bike": 


Swinging went a little faster once we got there.

As I took this picture, my niece accidentally kicked me and thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world. So later that day when she asked to go to the Park, I asked her what she wanted to do there,she said: "I am going to swing and kick you!" What a fun new game! 


We had my cousin and his family over for a barbecue Saturday afternoon. It was a lot of fun. My nephew is getting pretty cute and vocal and I love watching my niece with him. 



It was great being able to see everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment