Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 2013 Adventures

October was a very busy month with a lot of travel for both Glenn and I plus the Red Sox made the World Series. We were able to go to one of the playoff games in Tampa. 



Then Glenn joined his sister in Boston for one of the World Series games.  I got to see Pippen and Superman the Musical when I was in New York for work. Pippen was amazing. Superman was a miss. I also got the chance to have dinner with some Chicago friends when work took me there! 



Glenn and I joined some of my co-workers for the Tampa Bay Bucs Treasure Chest 5K. It was a great race that included tickets to the game and a chance to go on the field during half time. 



My parents flew down for the Swan/Dolphin Food and Wine Fest at Walt Disney World. It’s a great event with tables of food and wine to sample. The big surprise was how great the band was. My mom and I had a blast dancing the night away.

Marisa flew down so we had a girls’ weekend. We spent one night at the Hyatt Clearwater and had a ton of fun.

 It was Frenchy’s Stone Crab Fest and one of my favorite local bands – the Black Honkeys was playing. 

 It was a gorgeous night for jamming out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment